Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pax Britannia: Evolution Expects reviewed at 2000AD Review

Stumbled across this the other day - a rather pleasing review by Richmond Clements of Evolution Expects. You can read it here, at the 2000AD Review website.

The only real quibble/query/question I have regarding it is I have no idea what Mr Clements is referring to when he writes 'the villain’s Big Scheme is a bit familiar to both a certain superhero movie as well as a story from the pages of 2000AD.'

If anyone knows which film he means or which 2000AD story, please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Having not read Evolution Expects (yet!) I cannot answer your question about how the villain's plot is similar to a superhero movie... What I want to say is, what an excellent review! That must be very satisfying to read, especially coming from the site of such an esteemed publication and the reviewer genuinely seemed like he would go and pick up the other novels in the series. :)

September 24, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home