Friday, September 18, 2009

How to write a Fighting Fantasy adventure...

A last reminder that I shall be at Ealing Central Library tomorrow, Saturday 19 September, from 2-4pm talking about writing adventure gamebooks.

Find out how I set about writing the brand new Fighting Fantasy adventure Stormslayer and get a special sneak preview of the forthcoming Night of the Necromancer. As well as the talk, there will be a range of activities for children of all ages to take part it and you can buy copies of Stormslayer on the day, and of course get them signed by me.

I've even had some new pencils made especially for the occasion, and the guys at Wizard Books have sent me a suitably ghoulish Creature of Havoc cut-out to set the tone for the afternoon.

And if you do happen to pop along, don't be afraid to say 'Hi!' and tell me The Blog sent you!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

The pencils look cool, save me a bright pink one (lol), I'm about 200 miles away from Ealing :(

September 19, 2009 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Will do - a bright pink one it is!

Perhaps one day I'll be making an appearance outside of the M25... Who knows?

September 19, 2009 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jamie Fry said...

Hey Jon, Jamie here. Any chance of being sent a pencil for the old collection since I can't make it. Thanks

September 19, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie Fry said...

Hi Jon, Jamie here.

As I can't make Ealing any chance you could send me a pencil for my collection?

Thanks

September 19, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home