Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Human Nature - the horror revealed!

Today I am pleased to unveil the cover for my next Pax Britannia adventure Human Nature, which is out this December from Abaddon Books.



Cover artist Mark Harrison has done a sterling job once again and, as a result, the cover conveys the Cthulhu-esque horror at the heart of the story whilst not giving too much away. I know that they say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but you can in this case you can; it's horror, horror, horror all the way.

Oh, and there's a great big gribbly beastie's in there too.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Man, that's awesome... I've always loved the depiction in horror films and books of things of a necromantic nature, such as jars full of eyes and that... And that's a lovely bit of art to carry on the tradition!

July 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Ah... take a closer look at the head 'in' the jar...

July 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger C64 Mat said...

Ah... *blush*... Still, for me it invokes that kind of style, and I like it a lot!

July 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home