Saturday, May 17, 2008

Black Library Day

Today - 17th May - was Black Library Day, when Games Workshop stores all across the UK and Northern Europe celebrated all things Black Library-ish.

It was a day of in-store gaming, hobby activities and competitions based on the stories from BL Warhammer and 40K novels. To help celebrate the event Graham McNeill's The Killing Ground, C L Werner's Runefang and James Swallow's The Blood Angels Omnibus were all available for purchase.

I was a guest at a previous Black Library Day (back in 2002, I think) when it was in its former guise of a day of events at Warhammer World in Nottingham. I remember having a long chat with Gav Thorpe, but not really getting up to much else.

Anyway, as I was in the neighbourhood, I popped into the Kingston GW store and said hello to the guys. They've got some great things planned for the coming weeks and you can be sure that I'll post more about them as soon as.

Until then...




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home