Thursday, April 1, 2010

Night of the Necromancer withdrawn

I write this morning with bad news...

My latest Fighting Fantasy adventure gamebook Night of the Necromancer (due out today) has been withdrawn from sale, due to protests over 'inappropriate content for children'.

Why not watch this short film I made to see for yourself whether you think Night of the Necromancer is unsuitable for children, considering the popularity of books such as the Twilight series or those by Darren Shan.



Oh - and April Fool! ;-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Fry said...

No way, I nearly fell for that! Nice one. You never know these days what they don't deem fit for kids these days. I hope my copy arrives from Amazon anyday now. By the way I did post a little ditty on Amazon against NotN that acknowldges you as the author but it hasn't appeared yet? Speak soon.

April 1, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger C64 Mat said...

Damn you Green! Damn you to the Palace of Agony! Incidentally I looked for a copy today, but only found copies of Creature of Havoc, City of Thieves and Bloodbones :(

April 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home