Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today, I have been mostly listening to...

Mike Oldfield, or rather re-discovering him. I have a number of his albums and find them ideal to work to because so much of his music is purely instrumental. But today I've been listening to Elements, a nineties best of compilation, on cassette. Yes, cassette!

And it's ironic that I put Elements on today - which was purely coincidental - when you consider what I'm working on at the moment... but I can't say anymore about that at the moment. It's all rather hush-hush, but don't worry, as soon as I can post something here I will - have no fear!



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

there's nothing like Moonlight Shadow!!

January 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Al, how's it going?

I have to say I'm a big fan of the 'In Dulci Jubilo' EP as well, especially Mike's cover of The Shadows' 'Wonderful Land' (bizarrely).

January 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home